Saturday, September 6, 2014

My two favorite ways of wearing navy

In a very classic way: a navy peacoat over a button down and winter whites.

Or to tone down an otherwise loud or crazy or dubious piece of clothing. Since the pink shows at her cuffs and her collar, it looks like this girl is wearing an entirely pink dress with long pink sleeves. Thank goodness for the simple navy jumper and hat. And those Vuitton shoes - well they are my biggest regret ever (I mean not buying them at the time).

I have always loved this rather loud bias cut slip dress on its own. But the only way I can carry it off is by wearing it with my COS navy jumper. It even tones down the Aquazurra bondage shoes to a perfectly acceptable day look. Now if only I could walk in those for more than 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment