Thursday, September 3, 2015

Feeling Exuberant About My New Old Peter Pilotto Skirt

I want to come back to lessons learned from my wardrobe clean up for a minute. One thing I heard recently was quite interesting: if you are contemplating buying something, ask yourself whether you would immediately wear it out tonight. If the answer is no, don't buy it.

A Peter Pilotto skirt from the Lane Crawford Outlet, Uniqlo shirt, Zara shoes

I thought of that when I considered this skirt at the Lane Crawford Outlet in Ap Lei Chau - and my answer was yes! because I was due to go out for drinks at the Upper House later that night, so that was a lucky coincidence. But occasion dressing aside, I think the question is a worthwhile ask, because if there are certain things about an outfit you are not entirely sure about, you wouldn't wear it right away. You'd put it in your wardrobe thinking your will find the perfect shoes to wear with it sometime in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment